Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My pug is panting non-stop an hour - she had been sick with

Customer Question

my pug is panting non-stop for about an hour - she had been sick with vomitting and the runs took her to vet mon - they gave her an injection of antibiotic and some type of steriod injection - she is also gettin antibiotics at home - she had bloody stool when I took her in - do I need to take her to the pet ER
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Any more bloody stool?

Any belly discomfort when you press there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We took her in she had stones they operated today
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the update,

Since we were not able to aid you, I shall pass your question back to customer service.

Dr. B.