Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

My standard poodle is pacing and finally down in the back of

Customer Question

My standard poodle is pacing and finally laid down in the back of my closet. She does not seem to have pain as I have pressed all over her. Her eyes seem very tired and the fire alarm was beeping from low battery when I got home. Could this be just anxiety?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Poodle. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. I just came online and saw your question; sorry you did not get help from an expert before now.

How is she doing; do you still need help? My dog really hates that sound of the low battery on a smoke detector, and that could be at least part of the problem. I hope she is better, but let me know if I can be of help. Rebecca