Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

I sent some information about a dog that swallowed 5 mg of

Customer Question

My name is***** sent some information about a dog that swallowed 5 mg of lisinopril. i paid the amount and tried to log on with my email address and password. what should i do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Hello Tena. I'm Dr. Jo and I helped you with your question about lisinopril. I'm sorry you're having difficulty with the website. Unfortunately, posting the question here will only get you access to veterinarians. Please look for and click on the CUSTOMER SERVICE link and they will help you. I'm afraid I cannot assist with that part of the operation.

Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/9a8qy-name-is-sent-information-dog.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.