Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My greyhound stole ham from the kitchen and are it. He also

Customer Question

My greyhound stole ham from the kitchen and are it. He also drank water. This all about 6 hrs ago. I've been taking him out and he is urinating a lot.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. Was this a ham bone or ham slices? Roughly how much ham did your dog take?

2. Is your dog showing any other symtoms of any sort other than the ones mentioned?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott