Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
These are not directly toxic to dogs but if ingesting enough of them , it can cause a digestive disturbance. Check to see where the berries drop. If there are enough birds, they love them and will eat them all. You do not have to be worried about this being fatal but digestive issues could occur.Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.Sincerely, ***** *****