Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

Esh pet and homemade stewago 1 week ago began new diet of

Customer Question

esh pet and homemade stewago 1 week ago began new diet of fresh pet vital and homemade stew of chicken sweet pot celery carrots coker is 32 lbs recently has been to vets re soft palate growth he is currently heart patient level 4 to 6 murmur he is taking benazapril fuorsimide and spiralactone as well as 2 weeks ago he started vetmedin im concerned re dehydration ?? what to do now
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Cocker. I am Rebecca, a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.

I am not quite sure what you are asking. I see he has heart disease, and a growth on his soft palate. Is the growth going to be removed?

Why are you worried about dehydration? Is he not eating and drinking what you are giving him?