How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dan Your Own Question
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Dog Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 8765
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic dogs, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 50 pound dog just ate aabout 25 small reese's peanut

Customer Question

My 50 pound dog just ate aabout 25 small reese's peanut butter cups. Do I need to be concerned?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

I have good news for you. Since over 50% of the reese's peanut butter cup is the peanut butter not chocloate, and the chocolate is milk chocolate not baking chocolate she'll almost certainly be fine. You can expect a mild bought of diarrhea and an episode of vomiting or two but that should be about it. I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions. Dr. Dan

Related Dog Veterinary Questions