Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have a 13 year old cockapoo who has developed skins scabs

Customer Question

I have a 13 year old cockapoo who has developed skins scabs and crusty spots over his entire body. The are hard crusts. Not liesions but scabs.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has he had the scabs?

Is he itchy with this?

Has he had any skin testing?

Why was he started on an anti-fungal? How long has he been on this?

Has he had any other treatments?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paperclip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.