Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

The front shoulder bone joint seems to be protruding out at

Customer Question

the front shoulder bone joint seems to be protruding out at the point of shoulder i think. It doesnt feel like hard bone but kinda soft. looks like its dislocated or something. She is limping and puting no weight on it and is in pain when walking or trying to lay down. she is 135 pounds and is 7 years old and is a pit bull fila brasileiro mix. Please help I dont have the money to take her to a vet. thanks
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read abouty our situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had this protrusion?

Does it seem to be getting larger?

Any history of injury with this?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on an alternative site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc)and paste the web link here for me to check.