Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinary Associate at Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic
87969507

My five y.o. male Labrador was given oral bravecto last mo.

Customer Question

My five y.o. male Labrador was given oral bravecto last mo. since then, he has developed red bumps over his abdomen and is always itching and scratching. He has also been short of breath doing minor physical activity and sleeping more than usual. He is usually very fit and active, able to do physical activity for at least 45 minutes before starting to slow down. could the bravecto cause this or is it something else. The only thing different is he was given the bravecto for the first time.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet Kodiak today. I just have a few questions to ask if you don't mind in order to gather some more information. Has he ever had any type of skin allergies in the past? Any other health issues worth noting in the past?

Hi Diane,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Kodiak. How is everything going?
Dwight Alleyne