Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My dog ate 1 yankee candle good air bead, she almost

Customer Question

My dog ate 1 yankee candle good air bead, she almost immediately threw up. What should I do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

This is mostly essential oils, and since your dog vomited right away, I do not think any further treatment is necessary. I would withhold food for a few hours due to the vomiting and then offer a bland diet of boiled chicken breast and white rice for the rest of today and tomorrow to make sure that she will not vomit again.

I hope that I have answered your question thoroughly. If you still have questions, please reply. If you feel that I have provided anything less than excellent service, please reply to me first before rating my service and let me know how I can better assist you. Thank you for your question; it has been a pleasure being able to provide assistance. Best of luck.