Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
I am sorry to hear you are worried about DeDee. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.
I have looked this up several times, and these ant hotels do not contain enough poison to make a dog sick, even a little dog, even if they eat the whole thing. The people at poison control tell us to be concerned about the plastic of the hotel causing internal obstruction, if the whole thing is eaten, as the main concern. If she only chewed it but did not eat any of the plastic, she should be OK.
Let me know how she is doing and what else I can answer. Rebecca
You are welcome!
Kindly consider rating my answer (always appreciated!); you can still get back to me with questions and updates after rating. I hope she continues to do well. Rebecca
Sounds like something a cat would do; get a dog into trouble!
Can I help with or answer anything else? How is she doing? This question is still open until you rate my answer!
How is DeDee?