Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinary Associate at Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic
87969507

My 12 year old passed tapeworms.I got the de-wormer when I

Customer Question

My 12 year old passed tapeworms.I got the de-wormer when I noticed that she had stopped eating her food and had really noisy bowels. I decided to wait as notot give it to her on an empty stomach. After giving the pill, she started vomiting a few hours later (mostly digested dog food) then drinking and vomiting again.Her whole body was shaking after. I gave her only ice-cubes, and the vomiting stopped now, but her stool was puny and black yesterday, and watery in between. Yesterday i gave her a little rice which she ate some of, she drank a little more water.Today her stool is rusty brown, watery and very small. She is lethargic, looks weak and keeps biting around her tail which is red and irritated
Submitted: 1 year ago via PetWave.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian. I am hoping I can help you with Dixie today. Do you know the name of the de-wormer you gave her?