Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I treated my dig with happy dog naturals mud mask. And when

Customer Question

I treated my dig for mange with happy dog naturals mud mask. And when we got home that evening he was trembling. His muscle are jumping spine and legs. One back leg seems to be swollen near his testicles. One front leg he wont use. We took him for a walk and it seemed like nothing was wrong. He was excited walking fast like normal with a slight limp. Could it be from the treatment or something else. And his body is hot
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.
What kind of mange does he have? There are more than one, and the treatment is different depending on the type. Mange is caused by tiny parasites, too small to see without a microscope, called mites, and there are more than one type.
Did he get Happy Dog Naturals Mud Mask, which is not listed as treating mange, or Happy Dog Naturals Mite Avenge? Mite Avenge sounds better for mange than the mud mask.