Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

It started yesterday my dog threw up a little outside and

Customer Question

It started yesterday my dog threw up a little outside and after that she just isn't herself. She is lethargic and her nose is very warm. She is drinking a little but does not seem that she wants to eat. All she does is want to sleep no energy. Could it be from the heat! We have aircondtioning inside the house. My son had to carry her into the house yesterday she didn't want to come in!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Is she inside in the AC?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- What was in the vomit?

4- How much does she weigh?