Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 1 year and 3 month maltese teacup has been thrown up

Customer Question

my 1 year and 3 month maltese teacup has been thrown up yellow bile like 6 or 7 times in the last 2 weeks. I thought it was because she didnt like to eat her dry food so I started cooking for her. She was fine for a few days but every now and then she throws up and is not eating as much. What do you suggest i do? thanks
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
Can you tell me if there is any pattern to her vomiting (ie before or after meals, overnight, certain times of day, etc)?
Is she a dog that would chew or eat odd things?
Any changes to her stool?
When was she last wormed?