Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a yorkie-poo? From a puppy mill. She is 6 years old

Customer Question

Hi i have a yorkie-poo? From a puppy mill. She is 6 years old now and I have stopped giving her yearly shots due to reaction(overdose)? In which she almost died. I took her to an holistic vet and we saw a lot of improvement. Off and on recently more on she has been coughing , sometimes sounds wet
Sometimes dry. She had been through so much already, just wondering if you can listen to her cough and tell if it's post nasal drip, collapsed trachea symptoms or maybe with her soft pallette or something else. Like I said we had acupuncture massages etc changed her diet. Please help sometimes it sounds like she won't live through a cough attack that happens daily
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Aloha! You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin
It might be difficult to be that specific but if you can upload a video of her coughing, I'm willing to watch and listen. You'll need to upload to an external site such as YouTube and remember not to mark it as private.
No, Picasa can't be used for videos/sound. YouTube is a good choice. Please stay in this conversation. I marked your two other posts as duplicates so you wouldn't be charged twice more.