Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification
10413311

My old dog's nd legs just gave out. She's panting fast, and

Customer Question

My old dog's hind legs just gave out. She's panting fast, and when I try to lift her rear end, she squeels with pain. Her fast panting has fear in it, because it's the same as when she would be in fear of fireworks previously. Her condition has been deteriorating for about 6 months now, is this the time? Since it's 1 AM Pacific time, everyone else in the house is asleep.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Sorry it's taken a bit for someone to get to you. Different experts come online at different times...I just logged on and saw your question and wanted to address it right away.

Have you been able to get her up?