Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is not panting s stomack is going up and down. Since

Customer Question

my dog is not panting his stomack is going up and down. Since we live in florida, it is very unusal for him not to pant
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
How long has he had these signs?
Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?
Are his gums pink or pale/white?
How has Woody been otherwise? Any changes to his appetite, thirst, activity, or urination/stools?