Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has had the mis mate injection alizin a lot of people

Customer Question

my dog has had the mis mate injection alizin a lot of people telling me it should be given after her heat cycle but was given day nine ten she now showing signs of pregnacy she was given jab half hr after mate they did tie for half hr if she is pregnant what are the risk to her and her pups she due scan thursday but im going stir crazy she has weigh gain vulva still swollen teats swelling and hard sleeping after exersize very affectionate wont leave me alone shes a year old first cycle
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me. Unfortunately, I am not able to do phone calls for the website.
Let me know if you would like to continue in this online format, or I can opt out and allow another expert to help you.