Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

My dog has been panting constantly since yesterday afternoon

Customer Question

My dog has been panting constantly since yesterday afternoon he is drooling a ton, has vomited 4 times has explosive diarrhea and urinating a ton. His panting is so severe he has not slept through the night. Figured out why Murphy puked. He ate an entire box of pop tarts (plus part of the box), an entire bag of snickers (plus part of the bag/ wrappers), an entire package of chocolate almond bark (plus part of package), a bag of gummy worms (plus part of plastic). He is a 110 pound yellow lab. Should I just let the episode pass because I am sure he is just sick from what he ate
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Did you the box in the vomit?

2- How long has this been going on?

3- Can you take a look at his gums and see if they are pink or pale?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there were parts of the packaging in the vomit. His vomit was black (chocolate I am sure) This has been going on since yesterday. His gums look normal.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

1- Is he still lethargic and panting?