Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We are in a move transition and have our two dogs at a

Customer Question

Good afternoon; We are in a move transition and have our two dogs at a friends house, who has watched them previously. We have been trying to get them on days that we can and have them stay with us, but it is not always consistent or frequent. We had the dogs last weekend and shaved and bathed them. The younger dog now seems to be very unhappy and doesn't seem to be able to get comfortable. Is it better to stay away from the dogs until we are able to move into our new home, or do we need to spend more time with them?
Thank you
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 1 year ago.
JaCustomer,
My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.
Was the younger dog uncomfortable before bathing and shaving?
Did the dog struggle during the bath or shaving?
How much longer until your new place is available?
Is he eating drinking normally?
In what way does he act uncomfortable?