Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

Further to my earlier question, how does logic disarm top

Customer Question

Further to my earlier question, how long does logic disarm top take to work, she's been on it since last Saturday, 4 days aago I'm giving her chicken and rice to see if that helps and not too much
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can someone answer my further question for me
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about diarrhea. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.
This product contains montmorillonite, which can soothe the digestive tract and help with "uncomplicated" cases of diarrhea. If it is going to help, I would expect to see improvement within 12 to 24 hours.
It also contains quite a bit of sugar, which can actually make diarrhea worse in some cases. If you have been using it for more than a day or two, I might stop and try something else, or try to find the underlying cause of the diarrhea. Have any tests been done for that, such as looking at the stool under a microscope?
I cannot see your earlier question here, since you worked with another expert. Let me know what else I can help with or answer. I will look in the archives for your earlier question as well.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?