Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has had ear infection months I have had m to a vet4

Customer Question

my dog has had ear infection for two months I have had him to a vet4 times now it is in his eyes and sides of his mouth. I do not know what to do. can't keep taking to vet. because of money problems.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.
Can you tell me what sort of testing has been run on Conrad's ears? Was an ear cytology run? (this involves sampling the debris and looking under the microscope)?
How about his eyes? Any testing? Staining for corneal damage? Measuring his tear production?
Does he have skin disease on any other parts of his body? DOes he itch, and if so, where?
Has he had skin problems in the past?
Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.