Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dog got a hold on to f my 8mg subutex. Did not eat it but

Customer Question

Dog got a hold on to f my 8mg subutex. Did not eat it but sucked it enough to where he wore off the writing. What should I expect?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- How much does Tinkerbell weigh?

2- How much of the tablet would you say she ate?

3- How long has it been?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Weighs about 8 lbs
Did not eat any part but you can tell tablet was sucked enough where the numbers are gone . It's been 40 min. She's sleeping soundly , snoring .:. No interest in dinner right now.::
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See photo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

1- Can you wake her up and see if she is able to walk?