How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. John Your Own Question
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 4997
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 30 lb aussiedoddle has ingested triple paste medicated

Customer Question

My 30 lb aussiedoddle has ingested triple paste medicated ointment for diaper rash. My granddaughter put it on her paws and legs I think and of course she has attempted to clean herself. She has thrown up what appears to be this product. She drank some water but has not eaten nor gone outside this morning.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
Can you tell me what the active ingredients were?
How much would you estimate she has ingested?
When did she eat this?
What color are her gums? Pink or pale/white?

Related Dog Veterinary Questions