Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 17 year old italian greyhound has skin allergy hot spots

Customer Question

my 17 year old italian greyhound has skin allergy hot spots so i changed her diet to grain-free and added 1/4 cup of legumes to the chicken and veggies (all homemade) she has been having many bowel movements..is this from too much fiber?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Does she have diarrhea or the stool is formed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the stools are formed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you said there would be a slight delay in response...i still haven't heard from you..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i doht think this is working out...i want to cancel my 5 dollar deposit and assume i will not be charged 14 dollars for the service that was not completed ..and would like email verification of this..thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

You will need to contact customer service regarding charges, I don't deal with charges.