petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience caring for dogs and cats
21300550

My 13 yo Maltese/Lhasa has been diagnosed with haemagnio

Customer Question

My 13 yo Maltese/Lhasa has been diagnosed with haemagnio sarcoma on his lower eye and prepuce. What is the likelihood this could have spread to organs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this as I just wanted a one off question not a monthly subscription
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I just checked, and you do not have any subscription, just this one question. Do you want to proceed? Your satisfaction is guaranteed :-) Please let me know.
Camille - Moderator
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance. In answer to your question, when a skin or cutaneous hemangiosarcoma is identified, there is about a 33% chance that it will have metastasized to internal organs. Here is a link with a great deal more information for you.

LINK HERE

I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please reply so I can clarify for you. Dr Z