Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Regarding the pitbull Scout with sunken

Customer Question

.regarding the pitbull Scout with sunken cranial muscles. The fee is not an issue but had incoming call regarding the dog's condition...she is still behaving normally: playing, chewing, no pain, no eye droop. She has seen a vet who thinks it may be temporary nerve damage (the onset was sudden) but is not prescribing Prednisone. Dog is closer to 8 years old, I had said 6. Isn't some kind of immediate treatment best, ***** ***** just observation?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close the question...I have no confidence in any reply I would receive at this point. I assume my "deposit" will be returned and no billing will take place. The estimated wait time for my question remained at 8 minutes yesterday even though refreshed several times; I found this frustrating and deceptive. Cancel my "free trial" and do not bill my card in the future...no service has been provided and none is desired. Again: please close the question. Robert