Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog refuse to eat ant thing. Is over wt.

Customer Question

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about Casey. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help. I have been away, and just came online and saw your question. I am sorry you have not had help before now.
How is Casey doing, is he eating now? Do you still need help with him?