Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

My dog is diabetic and takes 20 units of Novolin N twice daily

Customer Question

my dog is diabetic and takes 20 units of Novolin N twice daily after meals...I was not aware he was out and made it to the pharmacy too late tonight...he has not had any since last night since my husband had a miscommunication about who was feeding and buying insulin today...is there anything i can do? He is lethargic and drinking lots of water...we usually buy from Walmart which does not require a prescription but others that are 24 hours do...we are not financially able to take him to 24 hour vet...we will be able to purchase some at 9 am mst tomorrow
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! I am Dr. Altman, a licensed veterinarian and happy to answer your questions today.
I apologize no one assisted you last night. I just signed on and wanted to know if you would like me to send the question to customer service to discuss a refund since your question was not answered in a timely manner?
Please let me know anything I can do for you both today