Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

9 year old basset female, weight appx 80 pds, just peed uncontrollably

Customer Question

9 year old basset female, weight appx 80 pds, just peed uncontrollably in house, she isn't herself now, she is just laying on a blanket when she would otherwise be at my feet, as she lays there she will pee a little more
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.Unfortunately the expert you requested is not online at present but I know you will be wanting a quick answer so I have decided to step in, I hope this OK with you. My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :1. How long has Bonnie had this problem? When did it start?You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just this afternoon about 2 hrs ago, she was fine and frisky before that, totally normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have Skype but haven't used it much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my Skype ID is Customer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, I see it wants $15 for Skype, so I see this is just going to keep adding up, I'll just carry her to the emergency vet....
No problem about the Skype call but I will be very happy to give you a written answer and chat with you over this system. Would you like me to go ahead with that ? Regards, ***** *****