Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a male dog who shows sign of being in heat. What can

Customer Question

I have a male dog who shows sign of being in heat. What can be done to stop his behavior
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about Jack. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.
I have been traveling, and just came back online after a week away and I am sorry to see you have not gotten help with him before now. Do you still want help with him?
What symptoms is he showing? What is his behavior you want to stop or change?