Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

My 16 lb Pom are a little bit of Jobes Organic Fertilizer for

Customer Question

My 16 lb Pom are a little bit of Jobes Organic Fertilizer for Palms. I gave him about a quarter cup of milk. Should I do anything else?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I have reviewed the MSDS sheets for their organic products and none say for palms. CLICK HERE for a list of their products to chose fromIn addition, when you say that he ate a little bit can you please quantify for me? Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
If he ingested < 1 teaspoon very likely the worst you will see is gi upset tonight or tomorrow meaning vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, reduced appetite but if there was more than this it can potentially be a concern for himTonight:- Pepcid (famotidine) 10 mg 1/2 tablet every 12 hours x 3 days- Cook some white rice and lean meat such as chicken, turkey which is bland yet bulking for the stoolIf he begins to show any signs of lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea especially with blood then it would be best to have him seen by your veterinarian in the morning but very likely if it is a small amount you might not note any changes in him at allI hope this information makes sense, I am on-line an additional 15 minutes to assist you both tonigh If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!