Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My female dog is 16 years old... She became blind and

Customer Question

Hi...my female dog is 16 years old... She became blind and unable to walk by her own one year ago... Just before 2 days she got a strange condition as she couldn't move at all and was crying loudly with sever body stiffness and that lasted for 2 minute... Her vet advised me to let her rest in peace as no way to help her any more... I can't do that...she is very important to me... How can you advise me???? For your information we made all kinds of tests and all results were perfect.... Thank you soooo much
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.Can you tell me if she is on any medications for this?Has she had an MRI or CT scan of her brain? Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.