Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog has red patches and spots with very light hair on his

Customer Question

My dog has red patches and spots with very light hair on his knees belly? What could it be
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####please call
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that I'm not allowed to correspond with you outside of this venue. Can you, however, upload photos of representative skin to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.
Hi Karla,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Dallas. How is everything going?