Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our dog got into a scuffle apparently with another dog, and

Customer Question

Our dog got into a scuffle apparently with another dog, and we were unable to get him into see even emergency vet yesterday. It's quite obvious that he's in pain and so yesterday afternoon I gave him some infant Tylenol. But investigating this morning I get conflicting information, some stating that tylenol is deadly for dogs, now what should I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How much does your dog weigh? 2- How many milligrams per milliliter in the tylenol?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.