brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

Looking veterinarian that performs shockwave lithotripsy

Customer Question

looking for a veterinarian that performs shockwave lithotripsy on calcium oxylate bladder stones for my Shih Tzu near 21550 or Washington/MD/VA area. Tks. Penny Merkle
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can help you with your question today. Are you specifically searching for shockwave lithotripsy? Is there a reason that your dog cannot get laser lithotripsy instead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Only need answer to my posed question re: name of veterinarian in Wash/Metro area that performs shockwave lithotripsy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Only need answer to my posed question re: name of veterinarian in Wash/Metro area thatt performs shockwave lithotripsy.
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
I am not aware of any vets in the area that perform shockwave lithotripsy. However, there is a center that you can have laser lithotripsy done. Please let me know if you are still interested.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i am still interested in the laser lithotripsy. thank you Penny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i am still interested in the laser lithotripy. thank you Penny
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
OK, the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine can do laser lithotripsy. The main number for the small animal hospital is(###) ###-#### I recommend calling to book your appointment, and request that your vet send all previous records and copies of x-rays to Virginia-Maryland prior to the appointment. Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek.