Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

10 month old puppy has been sick all its life in and out of

Customer Question

10 month old puppy has been sick all its life in and out of vets 2 suregergies and still no answers of why she is sick. No vomit or diarrhea just tired and limping
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.
...........
Can you tell me what the antibiotics were being prescribed for?
........
Would you be able to post her lab results (urine, bloodwork) for me to review. It would be important to review all of them to have a better understanding of what has been done. A copy of her medical history would be helpful as well.
.....
Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.