Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

How much is the dosage of a duriritic can you give a 15 lb.dog

Customer Question

How much is the dosage of a duriritic can you give a 15 lb.dog How much dandelion root can you give a dog
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello I just came online and saw your question. I am sorry you have not had an expert help you before now. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. What diuretic do you want the dose for? Lasix (furosemide), spironolactone? Dandelion root is not used as a diuretic; it is the leaves. Dandelion root is used for liver disease. Every preparation of dandelion leaf is different, so I recommend using 1/4th of the dose on the label you are using.