Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

I have a 2yr female boxer I have bred her to my 1.5yr male

Customer Question

I have a 2yr female boxer I have bred her to my 1.5yr male boxer for the last 3 days do you think I should keep on breeding them as long as she will let him bred
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!If she is still accepting him then you can allow one more lock but I would wait 48 hours from the last lock before continuing. The more frequent you breed the less sperm and increased risk of not having a strong lock with a successful mating. So allowing him to rest for 48 hours before trying again is advised. If she is still open to him at that time then I would try again but there is a good chance she will not be open to the breeding at that point. Please let me know if I can assist with any additional questions today, good luck with the two of them! If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
I am glad to see you were able to view my responses earlier.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!
If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept so I may be compensated for my time. Thank you!