How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Andy Your Own Question
Dr. Andy
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 29985
Experience:  UC Davis graduate, emphasis in dermatology, internal medicine, pain management
14008320
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it harmful to a small dog to eat one seedless grape?

Customer Question

Is it harmful to a small dog to eat one seedless grape?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Although grapes can be toxic to dogs, and raisins are even worse, I do not have any concern for the ingestion of a single grape. I would not induce vomiting, feed differently, and no indication for an emergency vet visit. I would not expect any ill effect from from the grape.Hope that info helps.Dr. Andy
Expert:  Dr. Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marilyn,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Chloe. How is everything going?

Dr. Andy

Related Dog Veterinary Questions