Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

I was wondering how much is an endoscopy to remove a foreign

Customer Question

I was wondering how much is an endoscopy to remove a foreign body in a mid size dog. Puppy she is 6 months old.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear your dog has a foreign body. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help. The cost of this procedure varies from clinic to clinic and from area to area. In my clinic, it would cost about $100 to $150 for the anesthesia, and about $250 to $350 for the scoping depending on how long it takes. That would be $350 to $500. If the foreign body has moved out of the stomach and into the intestines, then endoscopy probably won't work for her.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?