Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is a 4 yr old Shih Tzu and weighs 9 lbs. She vomited

Customer Question

My dog is a 4 yr old Shih Tzu and weighs 9 lbs. She vomited early this morning her food from last night (Iam natural dog dry food for 1+), and again tonight after eating grass it was frosty. She drinks water, but hasn't ate anything all day. She has peed and pooped today and walk in the yard and went up and down the basement stairs. She seems to want to be held close. Is there anything I can give her?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you. 1- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 2- How much does she weigh? 3- Any pre existing medical conditions?