Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My five year old 15 pound Maltipoo just threw up undigested

Customer Question

My five year old 15 pound Maltipoo just threw up undigested food that smelled like feces. I am 100 percent positive that she doesn't eat feces. What could cause this?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She eats Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PD
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome,This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :1. How is your dog otherwise? Still quite bright or are there any other symptoms?You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott