Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog got into probably 100 chews on fri. He's a 15lb pug.

Customer Question

My dog got into probably 100 chews on fri. He's a 15lb pug. Is he going to be ok?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about your pug. I'm so sorry he has done this and has you worried, but glad you're looking for the information you need.You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY. That way we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided and are happy to give me a positive rating. Can you please clarify for me what you mean by "chews"?Also, you indicated this happened Friday. Since that time has he shown any vomiting, diarrhea, appetite loss, or discomfort?Please type in your answer and click REPLY or SEND. Thank you.