Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

How much of the following supplements can I give my 32Lb

Customer Question

How much of the following supplements can I give my 32Lb beagle? or if any of the below listed are not safe for dogs. My vet and I have come to the consensus he has cancer of the prostate even though none of the tests say so but his prostate is growing
in size. As a result we have shifted to herbal treatment to manage symptoms. So I'd like to know how much of these herbs I can give him. He's not taking any prescribed medication except the occasional tramadol for pain associated with a previous back injury
(if it flares up) but at the moment its not so he's not taking any medications. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL): Pure Coconut Oil: Whole Herb Turmeric Curcumin: Echinacea: Cat's Claw: Goldenseal: ESSIAC TEA: CASTOR OIL: if there are any other herbs you can think
of that may help please let me know.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would still like to wait for an answer to my question.
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will continue to wait. Hopefully someone can answer my question. Even if only about some of the herbs.
Thank you,
I am so sorry for the long wait, it's difficult to predict when an Expert with the expertise needed for your question might be logging on. We will continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Camille-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem it's a very holistic vet type of question.
I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right Expert to assist you with your question.
While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.
At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source within 30 days from the day you posted your question OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.
We hope you will consider us again in the future.
Thank you,
Camille-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. You can return my good faith deposit to the account it came from since this question was not answered.