Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 17 year old doby i had notes in the past i woid see

Customer Question

i have a 17 year old doby i had notes in the past i woid see get shakey an like she was going to set but she snp out of it this i sent her out side when she came in she all disorented wobeling waving her head back an forth and thats fhe way she is no
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about Misja. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. Can she walk, or is she too wobbly? If you look closely at her eyes, are they twitching back and forth?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I can't do phone calls for the website.
I can opt out and see if another expert can help you with a phone call, or we can continue in this format.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello rebeecca my name is ***** ***** my dog is mistj and yes she still wobbles i cant tell if her eyes obble but when sheslooking for something her had d torso wobbles back and forth and at times shell fall over oh by the way my phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I can't call you. Would you like me to opt out, and see if another expert can call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please i would highly appreciate iit if i could hae your number thank you
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I don't think you understand. I can't communicate with you by phone, only in this format. If you want a phone call, I will opt out for another expert to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN I GET A NUMBER THANK YOU
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, you can't call us. I can only communicate with you in this format. I will opt out, to see if another expert can offer you phone service. If there is an expert who will do this, they will call you. I cannot give you my phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Local Veterinarian Recommendations + Checklist for Your Vet Visit. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.