Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our dog woke me up this morning with her stomache gurgling,

Customer Question

our dog woke me up this morning with her stomache gurgling, and she she has thrown up at least 6 times projectile water like vomit...but the first 2 puddles had what looked like blood...in it...we have not been sure of which pet it was..now we know its our bordercollie, lab mix.....we think its possible she got into round up last night...that was used in the yard...I researched the activated charcoal which I have I need some advise...she is acting her normal self except for this
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she has been drinking more water than usual today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she had always had on and off issues with her stomache , gurgling and the desire to eat grass...so the gurgling this morning did not alarm me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right now she is closing her eyes while looking at me ...unusual and panting a little more excessive
she also has a tendancy to pant excessively so not sure if this is a symptom..
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. I'm sorry it's taken some time for someone to get to you. Experts come online at different times of the day, I just logged on and saw your question and wanted to address it right away.How is she acting now?How long was it between when the Round up was sprayed, and when she got into it?Was it just the weed killer, or was it something like the kudzu or poison ivy killer?