Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a multi poo dog who has developed eye stain, also the

Customer Question

i have a multi poo dog who has developed eye stain, also the stain is on his paw where he had a small wound that he kept licking, the wound has since healed with epsom salt soaking. his diet is boiled chicken thighs with rice. can you help?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
How long has he had these signs?
Any recent trauma to the eye to cause tearing?
Any changes to the skin (ie pustules, pimples, redness, crusts/scaling, ulcers, or sores)?
Any diet change in the 2 months before this started?
Is he worse at any particular time of year?
What flea treatment did you use? When did you last apply it?
To allow me to see what you are seeing, can you take a photo of his eyes and feet? To post them, you only need to use the paper clip on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on an alternative site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and just paste the web link here for me to check.